If you have a Windows Phone, you can stream and download UltraViolet Movies and TV Shows by downloading the Flixster app.
Even with very little knowledge, it is possible to install the app by following these simple steps:
1. Navigate from your home screen to the Windows Store.
2. Once you’re in the Windows Store, search for “Flixster”.
3. The app you need to download is called Flixster, and has an icon as below:
4. Once you have found it, go ahead and download the Flixster app. Alternatively, you can download it directly from the Windows Phone website here.
5. After you have installed Flixster, you’ll have access to a number of features which include:
- Watch trailers from thousands of blockbuster movies
- Due to Rotten Tomatoes integration, you can also read the latest movie reviews.
- Search for local movie theaters/cinemas and see details such as showtimes, and with Yelp integration, you can even find local restaurants to have a meal at before or after you see your film!
Unfortunately, 1080p HD streaming isn’t supported on the Flixster app for Windows Phone, but it’s hopefully a feature we’ll see in the near future, especially with phones such as the Nokia Lumia having 1080p displays.