UltraViolet digital copies can be downloaded and seen via Flixster.
Redeeming an UltraViolet file via Flixster
To watch digital copies of movies or TV shows via UltraViolet, the UltraViolet digital copy of the content must be redeemed first. To redeem and watch UltraViolet digital content, follow these steps:
- Visit the redemption URL written on the insert that comes with your DVD or Blu-ray Disc purchase.
- Register a new Flixster Account or log in to an existing account
Note: A Flixster password must be a minimum of six characters.
- Register a new UltraViolet account or log in to an existing account. The UltraViolet and Flixster accounts will automatically be linked.
Note: An UltraViolet password is case sensitive and should contain at least eight letters or numbers, or both, and may not contain five or more consecutive characters that match the UltraViolet sign-in name. The password also cannot contain spaces or special characters like exclamation point, asterisk and the like.
- Verify the new UltraViolet account and login information by following the steps as stated in the e-mail that will be sent to the accountholder. The accountholder must respond to that e-mail within 72 hours or 3 days.
- Enter the redemption code provided on the insert that came with your movie or TV show.
- The accountholder may then watch a movie or TV show.
There are options on how the movie may be played:
- Click Watch Now to stream a movie or TV show via the Flixster website (http://www.flixster.com/ultraviolet/).
- Click Download to download a movie or TV show via the Flixster Collections desktop application.
- Play a movie or TV show later from Flixster.
- Stream or download a movie or TV show on a supported iOS or Android device, through the latest version of the Flixster mobile application.
Watching an UltraViolet TV show on a computer
Downloading and playing episodes of an UltraViolet TV show on a computer (Mac or PC) is possible through the Flixster Collections desktop application.
The following steps will allow a user to download an UltraViolet Digital Copy of a TV show:
- Go to ultraviolet.flixster.com/collection and download the movie from a collection. Select a TV show to download by clicking on the artwork of the TV show.
- Select episodes to download by clicking on the Download option beside the episodes.
- Wait for the episode to finish downloading in your Flixster Collections desktop application. If the Flixster Collections app is not yet downloaded to a computer, a user will be prompted to allow installation of the application.
- Go to the Collections tab in the Flixster Collections desktop application. The artwork for the television show will be shown on the Flixster Collections app. Double click on the artwork of the TV show.
- Select the season of the TV that will be viewed under the “All Seasons” drop-down menu in the upper-left.
- Click on a downloaded episode under the Episodes panel.
- Click Watch. The TV show will then begin playing on the desktop app.
Downloading an UltraViolet movie or TV show on a computer
Downloading and playing an UltraViolet movie or TV show on computers (Mac or PC) via the Flixster Collections application. To download an UltraViolet movie or TV show to a personal computer or Mac requires Adobe Air and Flixster Collections. These applications need to be installed to the computer if it has not been done yet.
The following steps should be done to download a movie to Flixster Collections:
- Download from ultraviolet.flixster.com/collection
- Watch from Flixster Collections
Streaming an UltraViolet movie or TV show on a computer
The following steps need to be followed in order to View a collection and stream a movie or TV showthrough the Flixster website (ultraviolet.flixster.com):
- Open Collection
- Select a title to watch