Have a PlayStation 4? As with the PS3, you can stream and download a range of UltraViolet content to your PS4, including movies and TV shows. However, to do this you need to install an app called VUDU, which works in a similar way to Flixster (which is used on mobile devices to stream UV content), and connects to your existing UltraViolet account and allows you to stream and download video content that you have the UV licence for.
To install Vudu on your PlayStation 4:
1. Go to the Channel Store and look for VUDU.
2. Download and install it on your PS4.
3. Register a VUDU account – this can either be done online here, or alternatively you can do this through the PS4 app.
4. Then link your VUDU account to your UltraViolet account, following the on-screen instructions.
5. You’ll now have access to your entire UV library on your PlayStation 4 – enjoy!
Also, if you like apps, the PS4 comes with 12 others – so you should probably check them out!